LSL CRASH PAD® attachment kit (RA), with adapter plate screwed to the frame.
– THROUGHT, FITTING AND SOLID. –
Easy to install, no changes to the frame or cladding required.
Please note when ordering that the mounting kits are delivered without crash pad heads due to the possible choice of shape and colour and must be ordered separately. (-see accessories)
Crash pads prevent or reduce costly damage to the frame, tank and fairing of your machine in case of tipping over or falling. With naked bikes, it is mainly the crank mechanism that is at risk, while with fully faired bikes such as sport tourers or athletes, the valuable outer skin is also at risk. Protect your motorcycle from major damage in the event of a crash with the crash pads from LSL.
– Prevent or reduce costly damage to the motorcycle.
– Solid mounting kits for the LSL Crash Pad heads.
– Model-specific, well thought-out and perfectly fitting for your motorcycle available.
– (RA) The more sophisticated version with adapter plate, which keeps the force effect away from the engine screw connection via the intermediate plate.
– Easy mounting due to enclosed mounting instructions.
– Customizable due to the possible shape and color selection of the crash pad heads.
– Fits the appearance of your machine perfectly.
– No registration or presentation to the TÜV required.
– Half sets of CRASH PAD® mounting kits are available as spare parts. Delivered are all parts of the right or left side.
– TIP: For many models we offer axle protectors in the same design.
Scope of delivery:
1 set with all necessary mounting parts for both sides. Please order heads separately (-see accessories)
The illustration only shows an example. Each mounting kit is model-specific, therefore the shape and scope of delivery may differ from the illustration.