LSL SlideWing mounting kit, bolted to the frame with adapter plate.
– THROUGH, FIT AND SOLID.
– Easy to attach, no changes to the frame or cladding required.
SlideWings prevent or reduce costly damage to the frame, tank and fairing on your machine when tipping over or falling. On naked bikes, it’s mainly the crankshaft drive that’s at risk, while on full-size bikes such as sports tourers or sportsters, the valuable outer skin is also at risk. Protect your motorcycle from major damage in the event of a fall with the SlideWings from LSL.
– Prevent or reduce costly damage to the motorcycle.
– Solid mounting kits for the LSL SlideWing heads.
– Model specific, well thought out and available to fit your motorcycle.
– The more sophisticated variant with adapter plate, which keeps the force effect away from the motor screw connection via the intermediate plate.
– Easy installation due to enclosed assembly instructions.
– Visually fits perfectly with the appearance of your machine.
– No registration or demonstration at the TÜV required.
– The left or right side of the LSL SlideWing mounting kits are available as spare parts. All parts of the right or left side are supplied.
– TIP: For many models we offer axle protectors in the same design.
Scope of supply:
– 1 set with all necessary mounting parts for both sides.
– The figure shows only an example. Each add-on kit is model-specific, so the shape and scope of delivery may differ from the illustration.
– Please note when ordering that the mounting kits are supplied without LSL SlideWing heads and these must be ordered separately.