7/8 inch (22.2mm) aluminum handlebars from LSL
LSL stands for outstanding handlebar quality. This is due to the company’s own choice of material and material treatment as well as the production quality of the handlebars, which has been optimized over decades.
In the 1990s, LSL worked out the perfect alloy, heat treatment and processing method in its own series of tests. The result is a product that combines extremely high flexural rigidity with resistance to breakage. To confirm the consistent quality, LSL regularly tests its handlebars with a specially created, in-house test program that ensures the high quality of the handlebars.
LSL aluminum handlebars have an outer diameter of 22.2mm and a wall thickness of 4mm (14mm inside). The surface is highly polished and available in up to six anodized colors, depending on the handlebar type. Handlebars in black are also available in matt bead blasted.
The handlebars are supplied without holes for the anti-rotation protection of the switch fittings.
We recommend using an LSL drilling template in order to adopt the position of the holes from the standard handlebar in the best possible way.
All LSL handlebars are supplied with ABE.
The range of models is huge and is expanded every year with new entries.
In the ABE you will find reliable documentation of which handlebar type fits and is approved for your motorcycle.
As a rule, the allocations in the ABE are unconditional.
However, there are also exceptions.
For example, LSL offers handlebar mounts for many models, with which you can also mount one of the X-Bar handlebars on a motorcycle with a standard 22.2 mm mount.
So take a look at the entry for your motorcycle in the ABE.
If you cannot find your vehicle in the ABE, the ABE can be used as an accompanying document for an individual approval.
Scope of delivery: 1 piece
– Only use acid- and alkali-free cleaner for all handlebars and their surface variants!
– Never use in direct sunlight and do not allow the cleaner to dry out.
– Avoid contact with brake fluid, brake cleaner, oil, fuel, polishing pastes with abrasive particles, etc.; immediately absorb any dripping with a soft cloth.
– Test the compatibility of cleaning agents on an inconspicuous area before use!
– No guarantee or warranty in the event of improper cleaning and care.