STAHLFLEX – BRAKE HOSES
The first step to improve the brake system.
Why is it easy, because steel braided lines have unbeatable ADVANTAGES:
– steel braided lines do not expandunder pressure
– Exact pressure point and exact metering of the braking force
– No fading (brake fade) at high loads
– Attractive appearance due to anthracite coloured steel braided linesand fittings
– Longer change intervals of the brake fluid possible
– No wear, no aging, no maintenance
From high-quality components of the Swiss manufacturer SpeedBrakes are manufactured in Glinde Deine Stahlflexleitung, which meets very special quality requirements.
The fittings are made of a special aluminium alloy, which meets specialhas deformation properties.
The homogeneous microstructure is retained when the connecting bends are made, which permanently prevents brittle fracture.
Only steel flex hoses are usedprocessed in highest quality with PTFE (Teflon) inner core and plastic coating.
The PVC-jacket protects adjacent surfaces from scratches, prevents thesteel braiding and additionally the entry of aggressive brake dust.
All vehicle-specific steel braided brake hoses are supplied with ABE.
Performance Steel braided hoses with the followingPROPERTIES:
– Steel flex hose with PTFE inner line
– Plastic sheath in carbon look
– Fittings in shiny anthracite anodized
– Ready made up in kit
-Connecting bends permanently protected against brittle fracture
– With ABE
The installation is particularly demanding and may only be carried out by qualified personnel (motor vehicles or two-wheelers)
Since the braking behaviour changes due to the conversion, you should carefully familiarise yourself with the changed braking effect.